Sass and Sauce has told us that we’re pretty neat and nominated us for the Real Neat Blog award. Ms. Sassy is pretty neat too!
As part of the award, Sass and Sauce asked us some questions. Here are our answers:
- Would you like to relocate to Hogwarts, Narnia, Middle Earth, or Westeros? That’s a tough one, but Cam and I both agreed that, assuming we would get to learn to be wizards, Hogwarts. Cam also added that Middle Earth would be second best, as long as it was Fourth Age.
- What is the most hilarious way you have dumped someone/ been dumped? Neither of us had a funny story for this, but I am still friends with some former exes. Cam now works with one, and it’s probably not awkward at all…
- What is your favourite attire? Cam says jeans, a graphic tee, and a hoodie. I say sweats are good enough for me if I could get away with wearing them everywhere.
- What is the one food item that you cannot live without? Cam says pizza, no question. I say ice cream, or any veggie I raise in my own garden. There’s nothing like cooking with what you grow in your own backyard.
- Your best birthday ever! Cam says the birthday he most loves is the one where we went on a mini vacation to St. Louis after we first met. We had a great time at the City Museum. It was probably then that we realized we could go on a trip without killing each other, even when we got lost on the way home. I spent about four birthdays in Africa, so any of them, or the first one I spent with my family when I came home. It was the big 3-0, and it was great to finally spend that day with my family for once.
As part of accepting this award, we nominate a few other blogs that we think are pretty neat.
We would love if they accepted, but we also understand if they aren’t really into this sort of thing. Obviously, we think all of the blogs we follow are pretty neat. They’re fun to read, thought-provoking, and informative. As part of this challenge, we also have questions for our nominees if they want to participate.
- If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be and why?
- What the most memorable place you’ve ever traveled too?
- What’s your favorite board/card/video game?
- Describe your perfect weekend?
- Why did you want to start blogging in the first place?